What is CRM?
CRM stands for “customer relationship management” and it’s software that stores customer contact information like names, addresses, and phone numbers, as well as keeps track of customer activity like website visits, phone calls, email, and more.
What does CRM do?
- Actively tracks and manages customer information
- Connects your entire team from any device
- Intelligently captures customer emails
- Simplifies repetitive tasks so you can concentrate on leads
- Delivers instant insights and recommendations
- Extends and customises as your business grows
Why CRM Matters?
- CRM helps you ditch clunky processes and manual effort so you can get on with business
- You’ll find more leads, close more deals, keep more customers and grow your business
- One place to store all customer information means your conversations are always personal, relevant, and up-to-date.
What is cloud computing?
- Cloud-based (or cloud computing) means that the applications are delivered over the Internet and run in any Web browser so that you can access them from any smart device.
- No Hardware, No Software. Cloud computing applications are less expensive than desktop software because you only pay to use the software instead of having to buy, install, configure, and maintain it.
- It’s effectively infinite in size, so you don’t need to worry about it running our of capacity.